Monday, 21 March 2011

u r my Charm

Today I'm sharing with you two cards using these cute banners from Maya Road. As you see, I tried different techniques in each card.
For the first card, pp were glued on banners then cut accordingly. I stamped another banner with the letter 'u', and popped up two paper-pieced bees from the same stamp set. The last banner holds an elegant metal embellishment from American Crafts. Here it is:

This card is entering for:

Into the details:


And the inside is stamped too:


In this card, I mixed water colors to produce almost the same as those in the patterned paper :) Then twine was inserted and tied a bow at the ends....

This card is entering for:
Zoom:


Thanks for paying a visit and have a fun-tastic day!!!!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Merry True Blue, Daydream True Blue Fine and Dandy Papers (My Minds Eye)
Stamp:  Dear Lizzy Warble Stamp Collection (American Crafts)

Stamp pad: Espresso Adirondack Dye Ink Pad (Ranger Industries)
Embellishments: Mixed Scallop Mini Pendant Banner Set (Maya Road), Charming Metal Embellishments (American Crafts), Lullaby Glitter Thickers (American Crafts)


17 comments:

EVIL twin said...

Super cute - and what a great color scheme!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Amber's Crafts & Stuff.

April *~* www.craftjunk.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

CraftyNCrazy said...

Those little banners are very cute. I've got to get me some!

Thanks for stopping by Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday!

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Dawn said...

Two wonderful cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Grafico! I do love the little banners!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Dawn Edwards said...

What a cute card love the banners and colors. Thanks for all the inspiration and sharing with us at the Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge.
Dawn
SCH-DT

Anniebee said...

Wonderful cards! You matched the colors of the patterned paper almost perfectly! I love the flags and banners theme too. Thanks for joining us this week at Amber's Craft and Stuff. I hope you'll join us again soon.

Anne

Amanda said...

This is such a wonderful card! Love the papers and the embellies. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's.

Alia said...

Just love all of your banners!

princesskitten said...

fab bunting

kitten DYSU team

Denise and Louise said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Lidiya said...

I love banners and yours are so cute!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great cards, love the colours - these scream SPRING! :)

Shelly's Images said...

I love this card and the dimension. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images.

Mary Duffek said...

Wonderful creations! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. SCH DT

Ika said...

Soo very cute card!! the banner is super! love the layout and coloring! thank you for playing with us at AI Factory. look forward to see your creations on our next challenges! hugs

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! I LOVE these!!!!! Fabulous choice of colors and great use of those pennants! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Both your cards are fun and packed full of goodness! :-) loving the banners!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)