Sunday 22 May 2011

Vintage CAS card...

My youngest sister wanted a vintage card for her teacher so I used this shabby chic paper from BasicGrey. So glad she LOVED it and the best part my eldest sister wanted the same for a close friend :):):)
I started this card with die cutting Camelia Curio Collection paper. For the base, I used back side of the same paper. Then I cut the flowers, distressed them and tied a twine. Finally, I added the mask, swirl and crystals from Prima......

This card is entering for:
Inspirational Card Sketches
CES Challenge
Crafty Creations
Aud Sentiments
Fairy Knoll
Pixie Dust

Love those added tiny crystals on the mask:


Thank you for swinging by!!!! See you soon with baby arrival cards :)

Supplies
Paper: Camelia Curio Collection Paper (BasicGrey) 
Embellishments: Twine (Jillibean Soup), 12x12 Mask, Crystals and Flowers (Prima)


14 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, I so love that vintage look but I'm useless at it, thanks for joining us at ICS this week, good luck.
Hugs

AN said...

Ihana kortti
Kiitos osallistumisesta tähän ICS-haasteesen ja onnea arvontaan!
aurinkoa päivääsi!

Lidiya said...

The cut flowers are such a great accent! Love them!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Super pretty papers, Noor. And I like how you cut a window into it, then lined with more beautiful paper. :)

Noor Nahdi said...

Thanks sweet ladies!!! You never know how much I love reading your kind comments :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Noor, this is SO beautiful!! Loving the papers you used!! Have a wonderful week ahead, dear! =)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous, the papers are just fab!!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

Dawn♥ said...

Wow what a lovely vintage card. Love the touch of bling/pearls. Beautiful job well done using the sketch from ICS this week. Thanks for joining us. Dawn♥

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous card, very differnt.I LOVE IT!! Thank you for Playing at ICS xx

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card and take on this weeks sketch at ICS.Nicola xx

Jennifer said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for playing at CES challenges....hope you join us again! xx Jenny xx

papertrails leaver said...

Stunning card! The mask is so superb! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

Ruthie said...

What a great project. Love the design!

Thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

Rx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)