Thursday 18 March 2010

Just For You

Hi all,
This card was a real challenge. It's actually an entry for two challenges: PPC-CC and 2 Sketches 4 You.
Because I had to restrict to the colors below, I took so much time to select the papers. But unfortunately, I didn't get them alone; the colors were combined with others too. So I selected the challenge colors first and tried to use other colors as neutrals. Here is the color combo:



For the other challenge,2 Sketches 4 You, I had no trouble. The design was simple and elegant:



So combining both the challenges, I got this cute card. The base patterned paper is from crate paper and the other one is from DCWV BB Glitter Quilt. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card! Great papers and flower! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Great job with Sarah's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Noor Nahdi said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

What a pretty card!!!

Kazan Clark said...

Beautiful - I really love little butterfly brad that matches your paper :)

Kris said...

lovely card:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)