Wednesday 23 June 2010

Stitched blossom in a stitched card...

Hello everybody,
Yes, its a stitched blossom in a stitched card!! I think I 'm nearly addicted to these blossoms from BasicGrey, Green at Heart collection. The colors were inspired from one of my favorite challenges- PPC!!


Very cool summer colors!! And so my card turned out so cool too :) The sketch was based on another wonderful challenge: 2 sketches 4 you.


Kazan's sketch is a bit strange but yet so fascinating and new!! Now onto my card:


The card looks vibrant and refreshing. By the way, you can take it the way you want: vertical or horizontal :) Let's zoom:


OK that's for now. Thanks for leaving me some love...

12 comments:

suzARTe said...

lovely card, you have used such pretty papers

Tamie said...

Noor you rocked the color challenge. Your card is vibrant. I love the stitching that you did which you are awesome at and the over all layout of the card. Thanks for joining us in our Blog Hop. Super great card!!

Tamie- PPC Creator

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute! thanks for playing along at 2S4Y:)

Debbie said...

Such a yummy CAS design! Thanks so much for joining in on our blog hop fun at PPC this week :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

very pretty! love your take on the sketch!

Allison said...

I love that floral paper, and the stitched flower is just as adorable! Thanks for participating in our blog hop!

Allison - PPC Creator

Jackie said...

I love BG too! Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us on the blog hop! Jackie - PPC Creator

Lori said...

OMGOSH Noor! This card is amazing! I love all the stitching and those felt flowers *are* delicious! Thanks for playing with us in our first blog hop!

Lori - PPC Creator

Sylvia said...

What a fun card! Love all your stitching!

Kazan Clark said...

lovely. Gorgeous paper and stitching!
Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
Kazan

*Spring Blossom* said...

You have done an amazing job with that stitching!!!

Thanks for playing along with our Summer Blog hop.

Trish - PPC Creator

Sandy said...

Just gorgeous Noor! Makes me wanna get my hands on some of those flowers!! Thanks for playing along in our blog hop!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)