Sunday, 19 December 2010

Not so bad :):)

After viewing Jennifer's video, I tried making flowers many times but yet not so happy with the result. I didn't emboss it however, but its not so bad yeah :)


This flower was made from a newspaper and then distressed with red and old paper ink. The leaves pattern was colored with Copics. Here it is from an angle:


Checkout this Jennifer McGuire's tutorial for steps. And if you have time see the Holiday Thinking Inking series (they are just so amazing!!!)

Thanks for visiting!!!


0 comments:

Post a comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)