Sunday 2 January 2011

BLOG MAKE OVER..

As a person who likes to change, I decided to restyle my blog :) I simply loved the new template!!! And have you noticed the blog title (I specified it a bit)...
Apart from this, few things are gonna change too:

  •  I stepped down the 'Blackleaf Studios' Design Team which was a completely new and wonderful experience. 
  • My Shopping Blog got a new skin too and will undergo a bigger shift soon. 
  • The newest event will start this Friday and that is 'Fascinating Fridays'. Can't wait to feature the amazing artists!!!!

Now got to visit some blog friends. TFL and see you soon...

3 comments:

Lidiya said...

Hi Noor, I really like the new design! It's so clean and neat and I am sure the cards will stand out perfectly!

Noor Nahdi said...

Thanks Lidiya for leaving some love...
Your blog is filled with beautiful cards!!!

Mannayah said...

I love the new design .. very attractive .. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)