Wednesday 2 February 2011

My newest blog!!!

Remember the post where I promised to share with you my new shopping blog?! Today Paperie Designs is happily replacing the old NNcards....


Now you can view the cards that you will to buy and contact Edible Arrangements for prices. Soon I'll add all the cards that are in stock so you can purchase them with delicious bouquets just through phone. Easy, isn't it??
Before you leave just want to remind you to visit Paperie Designs for a GIVEAWAY soon!!!

3 comments:

Lidiya said...

Congratulations, Noor! It looks beautiful! May you have many and returning clients!!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations, Noor!! Will drop you an email soon!!

Noor Nahdi said...

Thank you so much!!!!! Waiting to see you there :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)