Monday, 2 May 2011

congrats GRAD!!

It's May so it's the Graduation month!!!! Just can't believe how days flew by since I graduated last year...
This card is very simple to make. I started the card with stamping background in frost white ink. Then I tied a bow and placed that honey golden flower in the center. Later, I stamped the banner and sentiment from Lawn Fawn and placed it just under the golden bird chipboard from Maya Road. Finally, I added the black pearls connecting them all.......

This card is entering for:
Adore that background:


Thanks for peeking.....Have a grrrrrrreat day!!!!

Supplies
Ink: Colorbox Frost White Pigment (Hero Arts)
Stamp
: Classic Fabric Design Cling Stamp (Hero Arts), Bannerific, Sophie's Sentiments (Lawn fawn)
Embellishments: Precious Metals Flowers- Honey, Say it in Crystals (Prima)


7 comments:

pinky said...

Very classy card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Patrice said...

A lovely card. Thanks for playing with Just Add Ink this week.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh! This is a great color combo and I love how sophisticated this is! Awesome job!

Christine Blain said...

I just LOVE the touches of yellow; a beautiful card, Noor.

delysc said...

Gorgeous card I just adore that background and the touches of yellow. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

michele said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love that HA fabric damask design stamp everywhere I see it...and this is no exception! Gorgeous grad card.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)