Mojoless today?! Then here's the right place to be inspired as we are featuring an artist whose layouts are too good to miss...Alia (Team member) and me are so glad to introduce you to Melissa,,, Pls help us welcome her :)
Blog: Walking on Sunshine
1. How did you get involved in the world of scrapbooking?
I got involved with this wonderful hobby/obsession approximately 10 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, Nicholas. Only really became "serious" about it, though, around 5 years ago.
2. How do you go about creating a layout? Describe your typical process.
First I choose the pic/pics that I am going to scrap. Then, I pick out the paper and the embellies that I am going to use. Then, it's off to my scrap table and I get into my "zone".
3. What are your favorite products and tools to use on your layouts? If you could have unlimited access to any product or tool what would it be?
My favorite product is definitely paper. I love paper! I could do without everything else as long as I had plenty of paper to layer, layer, layer!!!
4. What types of unconventional, unique, or unexpected materials or techniques have you used on your layouts?
I can't say that I really have an answer for this :(
5. When someone opens your scrapbooks years from now, what do you hope they will think or say?
I hope that they will look at them and think about the hard work that I must have put into them to preserve memories of their lives. I hope that they will be passed on from generation to generation.
6. Where can we view more of your work?
I am an active member at scrapbook.com. You can see my page/gallery here: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=130187
I'm also an active member and Design Team member over at tallyscrapper.com. You can see my page/gallery here:http://www.tallyscrapper.com/myTally.php .
Have a look at these superb creations:
Indeed Melissa, you can't work without paper :) Not only that but also you're absolutely mastering their use!!! Thanks sweetie for thrilling us this Friday and thank you all for visiting...Wonderful Weekend!!!