Monday 31 December 2012

My Last Post

With the year-end everyone gets busy with family, celebrations and even at work!!! Some are planning new resolutions for the upcoming year, others are going for makeovers just as me with my blog design, loool
Last creation to share at the end of this extraordinary year is a 'Thank You' card meant for all my amazing followers, superb team members, wonderful friends and colleagues and definitely my beloved family... In this year, I've learnt to be stronger, became an aunt, and finally got my dream job--- all praise be to God!!


Thanks again to all of you for your continuous visits to my blog!! Wishing you terrific days ahead,,, 

3 comments:

Hussena said...

Hi Noor,
Your card is so beautiful...I love the way you have created the flourish & the stamping in the BG...!!

Wishing you & your family a very "Happy New Year" :)

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice card, wishing you and yours the best of 2013 !!!
Paula

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

A very sweet card, Noor! I love the colors. Happy New Year and best wishes to you, Noor! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)