Tuesday 4 October 2011

THANKS

As winter is approaching everyone is complaining of cold and flu (among them is the one writing this post!!!) The worst thing is that I have to suffer for quite long, any remedies??!!
My shabby card uses, for the first time, papers from The Girl's Paperie- pretty aren't they :) Just distressed the edges with mustard seed and finished the card with twine and stickers,,,

This card is entering for:
Inkspirations Challenges
Hiding In My Craft Room
My Sheri Crafts
Mark's Finest Papers
Prairie Fairy Fridays
Paper and Such
A closer view:

THANKS blog buddies for swinging by!!! See ya soon ♥ ♥ ♥

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh I just love your mix of papers and colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Winnie and Patty said...

What a pretty thank you card! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Weeee lovely card, Noor!! I love yellow!! I just made a yellow card too! I had terrible flu yesterday, am recovering and hope that you are getting better over there :) Take care, ya!! xoxo.

Brenda said...

Very pretty!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Blossom inch said...

Noor, I hope you are taking medicine and drink a lot of plain water. Take good care of yourself and I pray that you will be healthy always.

This card is awesome beautiful darling, love the mustard seed distress ink and the yellow bright colour and what a nice way to tie the twine. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card!!

Please join us for Link Up for Pink, we have over $3K worth of prizes to giveaway! :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh I just love your take on the dots challenge. How fun your card is. Beautifully done. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's "Dots" Challenge. It is a delight to come visit to see what you made for our viewing pleasure. Good luck in the drawing and to come back next week to see what you cooked up for our next challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

JenMarie said...

Such a happy card! Thanks for playing along at Paper and Such!

Lidiya said...

Get well soon, Noor! Beautiful colours!

Marisa said...

A wonderful, bright, cheery card :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)