Saturday 1 October 2011

And the winner is....

Sorry friends for making you wait so long!!!! 
With this busy working schedule, I hardly get any time to even visit my blog :( :(
Without further ado, let's jump to announcing the winner of 50$ gift certificate from Two Peas In A Bucket. Drum roll pls
.......
.......
The lucky person is
.......
S.AJ
.......
Congrats sweetheart and enjoy filling your cart with wonderful goodies from Two Peas!!!
Pls contact me at artisan@paperiedesigns.com to claim your prize :)
Thanks to all who played and stay in touch for more calorie-free candies!!!!

7 comments:

Yasmin said...

Congratulations , S.AJ !!

Kate said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you, S.AJ!!

Naomi said...

Congrats S.AJ! You lucky gal!

S.Aj said...

Wow, never thought I would be so lucky, thanks Paperie Designs :)

Noor Nahdi said...

Welcome Safiya!!! I know you can't wait to grab it :)

Pendra said...

Congrats S.AJ, enjoy your shopping spree and thanks Noor for the chance!

Blossom inch said...

Congrats S.AJ...lucky you and thank you for playing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)