Sunday 26 June 2011

Congratulations for the Holy Month

As Ramadan (the month of fasting) is soon approaching, Paperie Designs' Studio is busy busy creating cards for this Muslim occasion.I used the newest products from my recent package that I purchased from Two Peas In a Bucket.....
Seriously, I fell in love with this paper but didn't get a coordinating flower in that package. So I placed another order with flowers from the same collection to make this GORGEOUS pattern card!!!! I used the back side for the vertical piece and the sentiment. Then popped up the flower and inserted white pins behind. Later, I cut the swirl in such a way that I incorporated a flower from Sugar Blooms Collection in the center. Here's my card.....

This card is entering for:
Cardabilities
Deep Ocean
Ruby's Rainbow
Our Creative Corner

Love the colors:

Thanks folks for peeking!!! Hope will get some time to visit your blogs, dear friends...

Supplies:
Papers: Arabesque Melody Collection Paper (Prima Marketing)
Stamps: Arabic Sentiments (Creative Hands)
Embellishments: Melody Paloma Collection Flowers, Sugar Blooms Collection Flowers (Prima Marketing), Pins (local shop)

7 comments:

12345 said...

Asalamualikum noor
hope u wud be fine,,
your cards are more beautiful than mine,
its so nice of you,
thanks anyways,
sahar, www.simplycardmaking.blogspot.com

Lekha justin said...

Really elegant card...!!

Mannayah said...

very nice Noor :)

Alia said...

So pretty! Always love your stamps! :)

Blossom inch said...

what a lovely card, I haven't had time to create and still low on mojo. Hence, I have not updated my blog lately. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
yuzz

KellyCreates said...

A stunning card...love the elegant colour palette!

Kristin said...

I am with you - I LOVE that paper! This is so lovely! Sorry it took me so long to comment, I've been having major problems with Blogger...Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)