Tuesday 14 June 2011

vintage THANKS

It's my second GDT project for Inspirational Card Sketches and not to mention, I'm having great time playing with their sketches :) Thanks to all who joined us last week and a big welcome to current challenge players!!!
In this card, I used pp from Lil Bee's Boutique April Kit that included unique products from Pink Paislee. I covered the cardstock front with that vintage paper then laid the punched papers that were edge-distressed. Later, I pressed the butterfly rub-on and glued the grid at an angle. Finally, added the swirl and replaced the red button in paper flower with a coordinating bling.....


Stamped the sentiment in Shabby Shutters Distress Ink:


Hope you liked it as much as I did!!! Until next post, happy crafting....MWAH :)

Supplies
Patterned Paper:
 Butterfly Garden- Nature Sanctuary, Botanical Gardens (Pink Paislee)
Embellishments: Love Eternal Flower Delights (American Crafts), Butterfly Garden Press-on (Pink Paislee), Say It In Crystals (Prima)


2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Lekha justin said...

wonderful card noor....!luv it..

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)