Tuesday 21 June 2011

TRUE Love

Hello sweets...As mentioned in the previous post, today I'll show off my new baby arrival card that is based on Inspirational Card Sketches #120. I'm so happy to guest design there for the month of June but sadly next Tuesday will be my last day for this honorable duty :(
So I started with adhering the base pp after punching all corners. Then I trimmed four equal sized squares from Little Cutie Collection (Imaginisce) and adhered on green cardstocks. After popping up the squares, I added that cute felt embellie on the centre and lastly finished with buttons.....

Loved this collection very much so I got more papers and coordinating stamps too!!!! Hope you liked it as much as I did :) Smooches,,,,,,,,

Supplies
Papers:  Little Man, Snips & Snails Little Cutie Collection Papers (Imaginisce)
Embellishments: Baby Boy Pebbles Layered Embellishments (Pebbles), Modern Homemaker Buttons (October Afternoon)

1 comments:

KellyCreates said...

This is adorable, Noor! Love the felt sailboat!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment...Your kind words mean the WORLD to me :)